AL : A armando lopez architecture is a small, progressive design firm located in the "up and coming" heart of downtown las Cruces, NM. We are seeking a Project Architect with at least 10 years experience and a passion for great "design", its execution and the craft of construction.
Qualified candidates should posses the following:
- An NAAB accredited First Professional Degree equivalent to a Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture.
- The candidate must be a licensed architect.
- LEED AP certification or on a direct track to certification.
- An inherent curiosity and motivation to always continue learning and to stay current with advancements in building design and construction.
- Strong project management skills for an efficient workflow and the ability to multi-tack and work on multiple projects and design phases simultaneously.
- A solid experience level in relation to building code analysis and project execution through the Pre-Design, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents and Construction Administration phases.
- Strong verbal communication skills, a sense of humor and a desire to contribute to a small, dynamic design firm.
- High proficiency with Revit and Autocad to execute and complete the work.
- Working knowledge of Sketchup, Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications.
Please send resume, project portfolio (PDF or web link) and PDF CD samples (plans, sections, details - no more then 10mb)
Send to; firstname.lastname@example.org and write "project architect" in the subject line.
AL : A armando lopez architecture
N. Main St. Studio E
Las Cruces, NM 88001