Job Summary: Three years or more of experience producing Architectural drawings and Consultant Coordination , work with the project designer and/or Project Architect to create a graphical representation of a new project. Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit experience, BIM preferred but not required, Windows V7, Photoshop, SketchUp, Rhino and EXCEL.
Responsibilities, Knowledge and Skills:
- Should have extensive knowledge of architectural drawings and principles, and appreciate construction methods and manufacturing processes.
- Good communication and IT skills required, as is the ability work as part of a team while also having plenty of own initiative.
- Strong problem solving and a desire to come up with practical solutions required.
- Should have ability to visualize designs in 3D and be able to convert verbal and written information into two dimensional drawings – accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Knowledge of Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical systems for project coordination.
- Experience in Project Management such as Client meetings, Construction meeting attendance and submittal reviews.
Complete Compensation package available including Medical coverage, 401K, paid vacation up to 2 working weeks, sick leave (5 days) and 7 paid Holidays.
Contact Susan Tice @ PSRBB Commercial Group Inc. @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 915-534-8082